Over a month ago I started my first LRGB CCD image, target was NGC1555. I’ve run out of time this season to collect more quality imaging data. Alas I found I really need more imaging time on this object from my location.
Nevertheless I decided to post this milestone in my astrophotography adventures despite its shortcomings. Like the terrible light pollution gradient. Click preview for larger version.
The picture is cropped from the original size and was adjusted a bit in Photoshop. This is 2 hours Luminance, 2 hours each RGB with a straight combine. The blue and green images were not of the best quality.